29.10.10

Between you and I.



At first..
i really regreted to reply your msg..
cause you just like last time..
nvr reply msg again..
maybe you felt asleep(?).. or busying study(?)_
but i just hope that you tell me that you need to go off..
at least i can feel better..
i was so stupid..
i've cried tdy..
just because of the msg thing -.-
fine.. i know i'm a fool...
i told myself not to reply your msg...
cause i wanted you to know how's the feel that waiting a person to reply your msg..
and end up the person nvr reply at all...
but i can't do it..
i replied you...
idk why you sent me that msg..
chinzza molla )):
fine..
after i cried..
you replied ==
Oh shit ! I don't even know i cry for what now :\
suaaa.. even text with you a few msg niaaa..
but i could happy whole day..
cause finally i can say BYE with you at the end....
awww.. miss you again )):
Jr.. all the best.. tc (:"