20.10.10

HAIZ.

Annyong ~
today.. the last day of script checking..
finally i got back my geo paper..
74/100 ): A2
I almost could have gotten A1 .
JUST 1 MORE MARKS !! TT
i really put lots of effort to study for Geo naaa ):
ok fine... SUA ! ):
then Maths...
errr... P1 - 41/50 ,, P2 - 34/50
walao == A1... but 我不满意
Chinese... ok... GOOD(?)
for me... NO......
P1 - 56/70 ,, P2 - 73/90 ,, Oral - 19/20
quite ok laaaa......... haiss..
Oh YAY ! :D
SAMSUNG GALAXY S got hope (?) alr :P
HEHEHEH My dearest bro sent me a msg... >>
[ Oh. Good good. See your maths so good!! Dun need me teach also can de. Hahaa. Ok lar. Can sponsor u samsung salaxy s n a big dinner already. :) ]
OMG OMG OMG !!!
when i read this msg :D
i was superduper HAPPY can HEHEHEHHE ..
really lovedie him xD
next thursday got performance...
4 songs !! ==
hawiting tzewei...
** actually i don't even can play all the songs lorrr == **
erhm yeah... hopefully the Friday BBQ outing will sucess ((: thanks god ((: