15.10.10

You taught me how to love , but not how to stop .



I want to forget you..
really want to forget you..
but.. why? why can't i do it..
how i hope i can rewind the time..
i hope that i won't come to Singapore..
i hope that i won't join BRD..
i hope that i won't join band..
i hope that i won't join percussion..
i hope that i won't attend those activities..
i hope that i won't meet you..
you ask me ' isn't am i that good ? '
yes... for me ! YOU ARE ! and you're important to me..
you're going to leave BRD..
and i know that you won't come back to band anymore..
you say , everything after your O then say..
Nahhh... i'm waiting !!
What you want me to do now ?
forget you ? cry ? cut hand ?
everything i've tried !!
IT'S UNFORGETTABLE !!!
why do i don't understand you ?
why do i so sensitive ?
why do i because of you then i quarrel with my friend ?
you say we're friend now..
what you want me to do now ?
erase you from my mind ?
erase the feelinq in my heart ?
you say you're not a good bf..
but you're good enough to me..
you wish me last long...
what should i do ?
you teach me how to last lonq !!!
you told me that you don't think we're over and you just afraid that you'll hurt me once more if we go back together..
Ok.. i understand..
is it i tied down you ? sorry if i did..
you think i cut my hand just for threatened you ?
sorry i'm not.. but you think so.. sorry...
make you feel dissapointed.. sorry..
you said ' steading with you was my biggest mistake . Hurting you makes me feel guilty. '
sorry.. you hurt me once and once...
and you just know how to say ' SORRY '..
isn't all you promised to me just a lie ?
what you want to prove and let me to believe you ?
the first time we msg..
the first time we went out..
the first time you sent me home..
the first time we hold hand..
the first time you called me ' lao po ' ' babe '
the first time you hug me..
the first time the first time the first time.....
it's weird how you go from being strangers to being friends to being more then friends to being practically strangers again...
and it all happens so fast...


WHEN WILL I GET OVER YOU?!?!