23.11.10

Bla bla bla ~



Hari ini : My house - Block 60 - Ako's house - Parkway - Chinatown - Marina Parade - My house.... quite busy ! xD Go block 60 meet him,, chit-chat.. 心情很复杂 : dont want to talk about it SKIP!! Then go Ako's house have my brunch with her [ 7-eleven sandwich LOL ] then go Parkway buy sth for my kor.. after that.. go Chinatown find my mummy.. Uncle fetch we all at there.. Then go Marina Parade have dinner tgt [ Dian Xiao Er ] Oh yeah !! The Duck there supersuper NICE can ? :D Then jiu go home liaoooo ~ Tmr must go for BP liaoo TT sadsad,, i chinzza lazy to go ahhh ! ARGH no choice but i have to go.. cause i need to return clarinet.. take result and do sth : so MUST go :(( I scared Mr Poh scold me that i nvr go for BP :(( -scared- Oak cheers up !! Wtf Khwan don't cherish that she got such a good bf !! Cheat on him for what use siol ?! V fun is it.. ltr i go slap you beat you up kill you then you will know how fun that hurting people !! ccb,, ;[ GND la sucka TSK! Gonna have a band camping at NACLI.. 29 Dec - 1 Dec hope it will be fun ! :D I am going back to Malaysia at 1st of December.. Coming SG at 1st of Jan.. Babes,, don't too miss me horr,, ltr i get a v bad flu ;D so yeahhhh ! I'll try not to be a mushroom there :x Gtg,, go sleep(?) liaooooo annyeong ~ ^^