19.11.10

Boredom.



Omg..
now 4am - 6am become my daily sleep time..
my skin going worse and worse.. :((
But no choice..
i rly rly rly can't fell asleep even i lying in my bed at 1am --
i just turn here turn there..
then walk here walk there..
go find sth to do like that...
watch TV... eat snack.. SMS.. think emo stuff :xx
due to my laptop will auto log out at 1am TT HAIZ!!
Yesterday..
i chinnzza so stupid siol..
woke up at around 10...
wash up then go Pasar have my breakfast with my dearest mummy and aunt..
then my aunt so ' clever ' --
forgot to bring handphone..
ask me to help her go home take out..
then i jiu go lorrr...
but i so stupid siaa...
after i lock the door i then realise i left my key inside the house !!
How i go home siaa ? TSK!!
Then go Chinatown find my mum with a superduperultra cassual look :C
the key $3.20 siaaa --
go home online a while,, watch drama a while jiu go bobok liaooo ~
Go Parkway at 7pm...
1) Go to the library to return story book.
2) Go find a ring for my aunt due to some reason !! --
[ i hate her ttvvvm cause she steel my ring !! -- ] TT - cry - :o
after that take bus go to Dakota..
i so stupid when drop off [ Lydia know i knnow ] :P
then take MRT go chinatown find my mum..
[ i scared go home alone cause quite late alrrrr ] D:
then we go home together....
sleep at 5am plus...
wake up at around 9 30 am..
Aish chinzza tiring D: D: D:
open my laptop..
continue edit the video [ GiGi Channel ]
finally i finish editing...
SEE!! How clever and hardworking i am ? :D
Kimiko sorry urhhh..
late woke up again...
i thought you end at 10plus...
that's why my alarm ring at 9 30 LOL psps...
Next Monday bhaaa ~~~~
1 30 pm...
go BRD with Lydia for buy books..
after that...
we go MCD have lunch...
my fusion berry cheese cake -Yummy- !! :D
then jiu take taxi go home...
erhmmm.. Kaki Lydia sakit ??
Take care naaaa :D
Zhaboorrr going back indo on next Monday :((
HAIZ!! Have fun ^^
SO yeahh...
- maybe make a video again about 2010 memories?? - :D
- cause Lydia's blog the memories vvvv NICE yorrr - :D
erhmm..
gtg nowwwww....
annyeong ~~~~~~~~~~ :D