11.11.10

I love Lydia. Akosua. Richelle :D


11/11/2010... after meet Lydia.. then we go Ako's house tgt...Is 5STOPS!! Instead of 4stops :) My dear Ako babe TSK! :D .. Waiting for Ako's come bring us go to her house ( cause we don't know how to go )...i go on my laptop and continue watching mydrama - Gumiho :P OMG... chinzza nvr watch 1 second feel vvvvvvvvvvvv uncomfortable liao HAHAHA!! Reached there,, Muffin so PRETTY huh --! kekeke,, yi start laptop jiu continue watch my drama.. the 3babes were in their own world and i in my own world also.. Webcammed with the Tree and Son-In-Law..LOL.. we're crazy...the 4 girls are crazy SIAO gila BAA tingtong xD when webcam with T.. yeaaa my Son-In-Law,, Richelle and i were siao,, we act crying for he stole our zhaborr from us :(((((( So sad you know AISH ! :(((( whatever.. Last lonq naaaaa :) Best wishes for you all :D teeheeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ About 7,, Richelle go off before us,, then Lydia and i walk tgt to the bus-stop :D reached home,, sent a msg to mummy say that idw to go Chinatown meet her ! :x Luckily she say OK! 55555+ I LOVE RICHELLE LYDIA AKOSUA and MY MUM toooo :D