26.11.10

JB - fun (L)



Yesterday i so guai.. slept at 11pm..So early right X) kekeke,, Wope up around 11:15am.. wash up,, take shower.. Then GO JB!! :D I have my breakfast [ Bun and Choc Tart ] - from the bakery shop at my house there :D Super Nice kays ? - likelike - then we 出发 go to JB !! :D After that,, went to Akun have our lunch :) After lunch,, sent my mum to Sentosa do her PediMedi. Then my uncle and i went to Happy Plaza(?) shopping !! I've bought a jacket,, 2 v cute tee,, a pair of shoes [ the picv above ] and some accessories.. :P Uncle have sponsor me a lot of money !! ^^ lovedie him xD then go fetch my mum go do facial at Skin Paradise tgt ! AHA,, my face so red now.. Kimiko and Wenting,, better dont tio chua tmr .________. Around 7pm.. finish our facial treatment.. then we go Old Town Coffee have our dinner.. But my mum dont want to eat there. == Then finish eating jiu went to a restaurant eat sea food.. My god i am damn full :O So fat now TT hais. But happieeee ! ^^ After the ' boom ' dinner.. went to foot massage jiu go back to Sing liao :) Have a lot a lot of fun tdy !! :) tmr going to Bugis to watch movie with Kimiko :) yea right.. gtg now.. buhbyes :D