1.11.10

Malaysia :D

29/10 -- 1/11
I went to my country - Malaysiaaaaa :D
erhmm yeahh..
quite fun there..
but still got lots of friend haven't meet yet ):
so miss them..

30/11
went Parade with babe7...
HEHEHE she so chiooooooo OMG =*
then go cheongK with Miao, babe7, and some friends..
oh YAY !! :D

we play ' jiao bei jiu ' HAHAHA ! :D
LOLOLOL.. i know we lame TSK :P
after it,, go shopping with babe7..
bought lots of thing..
brankrupt alrrrr ):
luckily is RINGGIT !! xD
then go WhyWhyBookShop to leave some message thereeee (:


so nice right ?
OF COURSE..
my babe and my art leyyy :P


around 6pm..
go eat dinner near Jusco there..
not only with babe7 of course..
and my family LOLOLOL :D
erhm YAY !!
Have fun on that day (:
love yaaaa (:

I WILL BE BACK SOON !! wait for me naaa love you friends (: