9.12.10

♥. Cousin [/] Playground.



Today. Nvr go ' work ' x) Went to playground with my cousins and my bro, we have a lot of fun there! :D The two girls are my cousin - Keli & Liuxuan / The boy is my idiot bro :) Long time nvr see the two cutie girl, still so cute ! :D But my two lovely ' tang di ' havent come home yet :( freaking miss them la! They freaking cuteeeeeeee can !? ;P [ picv below ] HAIS. I am at my cousin house now :) The three siao kia go to tuition alr. AHH! Chinnza fucking bored here. Away they come back still got one hour : Lol? Sianz boom! Peiwei go back to indo alr. Take care and have fun naa! :) Paper and Man are coming at 27Dec. But yet i still in Malaysia : - sadsad - Hope they leave SG after 1Jan. I wanna hang out with them!! :x

[ Kaiwen & Kaixi ] cute right ;) better dont fall in love with them horz x)

Buhbyes :D