1.12.10

Sweet Memories :D



28/11/2010,, before the day i go the band camp.. I went to the IT fair.. walao eh.. sibehh crowd sia.. not enough oxygen to breath :xx I bought a cute headset ? LOL! I like it :D Then..went to Regent hotel to try my luck see whether can see someone or not ? LOL! But erhm yah,, cant see him :( Fine.. After that,, go fetch my mum go eat dinner tgt.. After dinner,, we went to SingK!! :D 4hours,, reached home 1am plus.. then pack my thing for the band camp on next day.. :)


[ the 3 of our trainers - Freddy. Fu Qiang. Desmond. ]


[ My room, PP101, with 2 of my roommates :D wenting and Suriani ]


[ My previous group - Peter Boy - Dayn - ]


Lovely Band Members :D

29/11 - 1/12.. We have a 3D2N band camp at NACLI.. Have fun there! :D But got sth bad happened. I am trying not to bother about it. Just remember i have a lot of fun with them :) We went to Sentosa for the amazing race. It's FUN!! :) I should go there with my babes next year! :D Though the band camp was freaking tiring, but i've learn a lot during these few days. I am not going to write out all the detail about the band camp.. Just wanna say that.. We know each other more,, talk more. Two 'T' - Trust and Teamwork :) BRD concert band can be more better!! :D I love my band members.. Esp Wenting. :D