3.6.11

I told ya.


Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! I am so so so happy hahaha, cause i'm back to Ipoh LOL :P for half a dayyyyy?? xD Going to Cameron Highland tmrw, woohoooo! :D Anw, tdy is my great grandma's 100天祭.. Went to her grave there pray! Oh gosh, the sun is killing me ):): Nvmnvmmmm :D Going so SL next tuesday too, am looking forward to it!! :P dont jealous k? Bleh.

Hi guys, I told ya. I'm a bad girl, but i'm a good girl too!! I can be as guai as a nerd ; but i can be as bad as u never expect (: As long as you dont make me angry w / pissed of you , it's fine. (: And PLEASE!! I beg you, can you just try to see the good me, instead of the bad me? What you think of me other than i'm a chao ah lian??? zzz! And nowadays the xmm is really so funny! Anyhow judge people, fucker. I told you, i can be AS BAD AS YOU NEVER EXPECT(: dont think b/c you're club rainbow de children i scared of you k?? (: Whatever, chillax :P I wont get pissed b/c of you, xmm (:

7th day in Malaysia!! hmmm, quite boring actually!! Hope have fun (: I miss LYDIAANNARICHELLECHERYLGIGIAKO ♥♥ HEHEHEHE... ^.^


2w
HE 's Yoseob!!! So preettty right ! My love ehhhy ♥ ( ;