1.8.11

I pick myself up, pull myself together, fake a smile and act like all's fine.


I deleted the post, lol. I hope i'm not thinking too much. Friends are always better than lovers :):) Hmm, well emo post again? Nobody understands me, not even myself. What do i really want??? I like to think that i'm over him, i like to tell people that i am. Sometimes, i even convince myself i am. The truth is, I DONT KNOW?? I want to fall in love, but why am i missing him? Is it i'm afraid of getting hurt, of lies and afraid i'll end up with only tears in my eyes? I'd like to convince people, convince myself i'm over you. But late in the night. I know i'd think bout you all over. Why am i suffering with all these shits? How can you moved on so easily? Why cant i do it? Why am i jealous? When i see u talking happily with the girl, it cuts me up inside.. Trying to make myself fall for him? Why is it so difficult? What the fuck with ' GO WITH THE FLOW ' huh? I'm a loser............I'm lost, i get insecure... I feel guilty, why am i feeling guilty? Why am i caring? Complicated much. I refuse to believe you didn't love me anymore since we broke up. Remember the tears, the frustration, the accusations, the doubts, the hate. Time to let go. It will be okay, right? Everything gonna be alright. I should wake up right? I should stop stalking u....... I'm gonna smile bacause i deserve to.

Forget the fact that he won’t text or call.
Remember that he’s not coming back, at all.
Forget that he doesn’t care
Remember that it once was there.
Forget all the regrets and mistakes you made.
Remember how nothing gold can stay.
Forget those stupid little fights
Remember all the good nights
Forget those little things you used to do
Remember that you wanted this too.
Forget how he’s out having a good time
Remember that you’re going to be fine.
Forget his eyes, his arms, his smile
Remember you’ll be okay, in a little while.
Forget the fact that you’re feeling lonely
Remember that you’re not the only.
Forget the bad and remember what’s not
Remember that one life is all you got.
Forget to dwell
Remember to live as well.


"A heart that is unwilling to change may soon be a heart unable to change"