2.11.11

Class Party 1/11/11 ! ♥


1/11/11. I woke up at 11.30am, prepared myself then went to school for band meeting. At around 2.10pm, left school and chiong home to change. Met up with Gib, Jiayi and Weilin at PP then went to play pool! Play pool with these three zaikias is freaking epic. Honestly, i dont know how to play pool and i wanna learn how to play!! Any kind soul wants to teach me? Heeehee. Anw, wl dyed her hair, chestnut brown! So freaking nice and she so chio!:D Then Ako came. Around 3:50, Ako and I took cab to ecp carpark c4 to take the bbq food! Junfu came and helped us to carry the food ^-^ And what, after the class party i fall sick! How nice man ): However, the class party is awesome! Thanks to those who turned up yesterday! I really had a lot A LOT of fun with u guys! My classmates rock! Thanks to Ms Koh and Ms yeo for coming too! ♥ I Love 2A4!! :) 


Ms Koh: " Polariode galore! This froms part of our shared memories together as class 2A4'll "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think im losing my job sia. Because my stupid band teacher asked me to go to the stupid place for the stupid activity and i skip the work. The manage like angry with me ley-.- FML, i4s no hope liao la zzzzz. And you know what! End up she remembered the day wrongly, make me travel to Bukit Timah for nothig -.- Like seriously. I dont know wtf is going on man -.- Sua. So tmrw we got band camp, gonna stay in school for one night? Where are we going to sleep at? :x hmmmm..... Hope will have fun for the next two days! :) I love band though it a bit fucked up. Nvm forget it. Gonna sleep soon, im not feeling well yea ): Gtg, buhbyes! :D