9.11.10

Fuck off :)


Nahh,, if you don't like my attitude just fuck off ;) As what i say HATE ME ? I hate you as well :) I admit that i've changed a lot since i came to Singapore. Oh yahhh,, i started become scold lots of vulgar that more than i in Malaysia. I started bacome GL. I started become bhb. Treat people impolite. Sometimes dont even know what's the limit. I may jokes with you but you maybe don't like it. I am a bitch. You feel irritating to me. Ok fine, you can go away from me. If you can't even know whether that i am scolding you or jokes with you. If i alr told you that i was jokes around with you but if you can't accept it. Fuck off then :) I won't care about you since you don't like me. Now, is you wanted to talk to me. Not me :) So, you can't accept the way i am. Then don't talk to me :) You want the old tzewei back? No it's impossible. Cause that tzewei alr dead, she dead! :) Now, I am a hyper and madness bitch. Even a slut :) You don't like me. Go away :) I just follow the way i am. I care my friends, love them. But may be not the way they can accept :)


As what my GodBrother say :

- Please don't say sorry anymore. Sorry is not meant to say it countless of time when you keep on doing the wrong thing. I am tired of hearing this. Please..... Jebal... If you are sorry, don't do it then ! Tell me. If you don't feel like talking to me! I can just keep my mouth shut and don't talk to you. I don't want to be sensitive, but it is shown clearly on how you speak to me and others. I don't need you to change, i just want you to tell me if you don't feel like talking to me or what. I will do that you say. I don't want to agitate you more. I don't want to pester you anymore. -