9.11.10

What a hyper day :D


Aww..
i lovelove my family :)
teeheeee ~~
yesterday... after band practice jiu go home...
so guai kia ;D
then slack about 1 hour...
wandering on FB MSN blogger all that...
around 4....
go Bras Basah(?) with mummy :)
go the book store there buy some second hand book and go Popular buy some exercise book for me LOLOL :x
then we walk to Shaw Tower there eat ice-cream and wait for my uncle for Dinner :D
around 6.. he come fetch us to the NUSS club for Wine and Dine :)
yahhhhh :D This is my 4th(?) times go there for dinner? HAHAHA!! xD
at there about 2 hours ==
after that.. go to the K room sing :D
yeahhh!! My favourite :P
sing about 3 hours siolz :D
then my mummy order don't know what Martina...
OMG the alcohol sibehhhhh HIGH siaaa...
i don't even dare to drink finish...
ltr i tio rape then how !? HAHAHA!! :D
have fun with my dear mummy and uncle :D
Uncle planned to bring all of us go Bangkok for holiday siaaa..
then my mummy say the air ticket so expensive...
maybe cancel :( HAIZ......
suaaa ~
can't waiting for 28 Nov 2010 !!
Our band going Genting ! :D
Then 2 Dec 2010 i straight away can go back to my hometown and KL shopping ^^
Oh yeahhhh!! SO HAPPY :D
teeheeeeeeeeee ~~
gtg,,, annyeong ka :P