22.11.10

Nothing left now - delete.

First,, Lydia.. Mianhae.. actually the person is ' JR ' instead of my friend's bf.. sorry for lying you :( The answer really hurt.. Chinzza.. what use for i have been waiting for him 4 months plus.. wasted my time.. Well,, i'm not the one who can move his heart.. Being single really suck ! I want to delete all the freaking feeling in my heart and in my mind.. i want to remove him from my heart and my mind ! What a dumb am i ? HAHAHAHAHA it's so funny!! I deleted him from FB MSN Contact List.. i deleted all the conversation msg-es ! Hope that i can delete you in my life TOO ! What a ridiculous life i have ? Why should i care for him ? He's not my bf anymore..

i will let you regret..
i will live better without you..
I never say out my feeling btw..
I'M A FAILURE..