21.11.10

I'm bored TT



Yesterday.. Oopsss.. NoNoNo.. Today,, i watch drama till 6 30am.. downstair there so noisy.. Erhm.. then i sleep at 7 40 am -- So pro ah me.. at first wanted to go ECP jogging.. but my uncle said he's not feeling well so canceled -- fine... Go chinatown with PW and Lydia canceled also.. cause Lydia's mother don't let her go :( shit asshole.. well,, woke up at 4 30pm.. :D Online.. wander around FB Blogspot Xbao.. so bored .____________________. then go bathe,, go Chinatown fetch my mum.. SHE'S LATE !! Should be my uncle and i angry.. but she angry (?) at us.. ask her want to eat or not DON'T WANT.. diam diam there then show her 臭脸 to us -- wth ? Suaaaa.. then don't want talk to her la,, none of my business. I know she after work vvvv tired,, don't want to disturb herr. :P tmr got band practice.. hope i can wake up -.- if not i gonna kill by Kimiko O.o

OMG
i dying in process..

Buhbyes bitch-es.