8.11.10

A Thai Song :)

FFK - อยากลืมว่าเป็นเพื่อนเธอ [ want to forget that u was my friend before ]

Let's not meet first, our path seems so far..
you do not have to come..
we do not have to hold hands, if u afraid others will stare.
In that case, thats all right .
Today, u still have me.
I don't know what status am i in.
i don't understand the word "friend"
ans why it looks like there's a line blocking our way.
no matter how many times i let u go..
if its you, u nvr give it to me.
whenever i think u're going to care for me..
i know that it's just at that time.
since i dun have the rights to be jealous, then i won't.
there will not be a day i will not be jealous..
if im missing u, u nvr feel it..
then i will not miss u.
if its possibly that we're just friends .
why didnt u tell me???
if u want to say, if u want to say a certain word..
to hide the feeling that will not be seen..
it doesnt mean that im not hurt, understand?
when u give me hope, it doesnt turn out good..
i wish that i nvr knew u..
so i wont be hurt like this ..
everytime, i dont understand why when i bump into u..
i'll shed tears easily..
i have to forget it, why do i still remember ??
how long will i be hurt?
u do not knw that u are wrong..
or im too sensitive ???
if i want to say, i want to say a certain word..
i want to forget that im ur friend

- Lyrics copy from Lydia's Blog -
- Song introduce by Akosua -

The song was NICE !! :D Andand it's like my past between him and i :)
that's right... i want to let go you............