21.11.10

What a complicated life ?



Do you feel sad when loving someone but that the person don't like you??? i do sometimes.. i would have this gush of emotions come out,, hitting me so bad that i cry TT i was confused and frustrated. Then i realized it was my love for him.. i love him so much that i want time to stop,, but then that is when the sadness comes into the mix. I feel helpless but letting time pass.. it is the imperfection of love causes me cry.. i do get emotional when i have certain conversations about love or think about him.. i wouldn't say it is a sad feeling, i think it is more of a melancholic/emotional response that you are getting.. It's like you are overwhelmed by all the love and emotion you can feel for someone.. I don't know why, maybe because i become desperate that i need to do something more to him.. that i need to do something more but i know i can't... sometimes it comes to the point that i wonder if dying for the one i love is enough but it seems like it will never be... I don't know.. when i feel that way though, i just want to hug him so tight that i can feel our hearts as one.. but.. he's far from me.. like the sky and the ground.. and that just makes me more sad.... and depressed... i said that i'll get over it.. it's just love.. the phenomena of love.. but why can't i really do it ??? :((((( Maybe i just be single cause love may not be for me....

- should i tell him i still love him ??
- should i say out how i feel ??
- i hate this cruel world !!
- i hate the LOVE game !!
- i hate this complicated life !!
- what should i wait ?!
- i don't wanna wait for him anymore !!
- i am so tired !!
- it's enough !!

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

my life suck cause of him ._____________.
why boys do like that ? :((((((((((((((((((
We are not the toys for you guys !! :[

wait
wait
wait
wait
wait

OMG damn it ! ._______.

FUCK OFF MAN !!

what i need just that you can stay beside me..
is it so difficult !? :(
come back please..



B
O
Y
S
SUCK !!
S
I
N
G
L
E
SUCK!!