25.12.10

Merry Christmas



MERRY CHRISTMAS ! :D
- We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year -

Annyeong,, how's you guys' christmas? Fun? LOL! Mine - \ One word [ SHIT ] Christmas Eve : Not even Celebrate. Christmas : Early in the morning tio scolded by my grandma ( Idiot zhabor ) Angry her sia, go wash up then straight away go out! I dont wanna stay at home with her =-= IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!!!!!! - ish - ]; I hate my 2010 Christmas!! It doesnt fun and happy at all! Fine. I wont come back to Malaysia for more than 2weeks anymore!!! For what sia. I am Ipoh人 but nvr even go back my hometown sia ccb! Then everyday stay at Kajang for nothing. Except for shopping! But enough. Shoping till i sianzx zzz! Fine,, i am freaking angry! I hate my December holidays!! tsk .__. 6 more days!! I will go back to Singapore :) Buhbyes .