1.1.11

1/1/2010



HAPPY NEW YEAR :D
FAREWELL 2010, WELCOME 2011 :)
May 2011 is a better year ;]

Yesterday, at first we decided to go countdown at KLCC or somewhere. But it's canceled at last. Ew! Just because the movie [ Iron Man ] all of them sit there at watch O.o Fine. Countdown at home lurh~ Whole night nvr sleep ytd, chit chat with cousins Lols >< then 6am, woke my Pa up and we go jogging. Shit! I was damn tired after it, i slept on the chair there =-= about half an hours? think so. LOL! After that, GO HOME. When i reached home, i straight away go sleep, freaking tired man :o Around 12noon. Go take shower then go airport. Ew! Malaysia airport sucks - esp Budget Terminal ;| Boarded the plane. Played with a little boy infront of me x) he's super cuteeeeee aw :) Reached Singapore around 5:40pm. Then go Tampiness(?) have my dinner. I am sick :( hais! Gtg, byes.