27.5.11

FML.

We didnt sleep and we down there chat and take pict >.<

Hey guys, i'm back! Back from camp , hehehe. The camp was fun!! Esp Camp fire, the instructors rock!! ♥ My hand muscle still vvvv pain T.T but it's ok(: The campsite were haunted! Oh gosh, luckily nothing happen on me.......... =x thank god.

I felt quite depressed recently, dk why, maybe santa claus caused it! Tsk. There's a lot problems recently........ feel like dying... i found out my life began so fucked up in Singapore... the times that i emo are more than i happy; The tears are more than the smile, in Singapore. Fuck it. Studies, Love, Friendship. Where the cheerful tzewei go??? Idk ): just now i almost cut my hand, feel like slashing myself again.. damn it. Time flies, people changed.. my life just that complicated; ridiculous; miserable.. i was once thought i'm the happiest , blissful girl in the world... but good things dont stay long.. he left me alone, studies like shit, friends began two-faced....... i hate third party, but i am a third party... i shouldnt talk to him until late in the night... i'm so sorry, imma a bitch..... i dont wanna turn it into this way, but i did. Sorry... seriously , it's my fault//. Can i just die?? I cant stay positive anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm fucking tired.. I'm a loser yea?

Gonna leave Singapore soon, i'm going back Malaysia this sunday. I wish i can forget everything that made me emo with this one month time.... Happiness? These days are scars........ Seriously, fuck my life.