28.5.11

Hey there.


I had dinner with HIM and his friends ytd!!! :D Okay, i'm so so so so fucking happy, hee hee. I dont talk much though. He'd changed, but yea, Halim's right, i still love him. Hais, " Every girl has that one guy she goes back to, heartbreak aster heartbreak and nobody knows why, not even her. And she just cant let go. " So true, isnt it????? For you, i will do anything i can!! Seriously, i am mad. Mad because of you. For you, i would. I had hoped you’d see my face, and that you’d be reminded that for me it isnt over. I love you, fuck.

Anyway! I got my iTouch 4 yesterday!! Woohoooo :D another good news right! Heee heee, >.< but i still so noob with it GOSH!!! My mother is addicted to my iTouch instead of her iPhone!! Can tell that she 喜新厌旧 right ?!?!?! xD

I'm going back to Malaysia tmrw,, sianz . About one month ley, k fine ): Hope have fun there... (:

Just a short post, buhbyesss loves (: I LOVE LYDIAANNACHERYLRICHELLEGIGIAKO ♥


Because of you, i dont know how to let anyone else in.