3.7.11

Last emo post, k?


Please forgive me that i go back to a girl who always emo. Actually i dont fucking bother everything and anything anymore. But today maybe i sick so i not in mood and i cried. I realized my life like got so many problems. My parents separate when i was 7. Can you imagine a girl, a 7y/o kid. She need to face that her mother left her, her father passed her to her aunty. I was a very bad girl when i was 7, i steel money and whatsoever. I need to thank my aunty, she teach me a lot of things and tell me a lot of stories. She is the one who give me a lot a lot advises when i'm facing problem. I've uncountable probs..... I always quarreled with people.. yea... I did sth v wrong when i was p6, there's only my two bestf know it. And of course i wont say it here, it's like v fucking private and fucking wrong. After that.. a lot of thing changed. My mum bring me to Singapore study. When i came to Singapore, i swear i will be a good girl, study and study and study. But it came to a changed @May 2010. I met him, i fell in love with him, i stead-ed with him, then we broke up, and i like a bitch keep pestering him. Then i changed for WORSE... I KNOW I SHOULDT TALK ABOUT HIM ANYMORE AND NOW WHAT I NEED TO DO IS MOVE ON!! But you know, it just like so difficult. I'm trying, trust me, i can do it.......... Friendship problem, we like drifted a lot after the June holiday though nothing has happen. I wish we can go back to the times that we used to be. What's over is over.... i admit that i've changed. I've changed for better now. I admit that i got a bit anti-social now. Maybe you all cant see it, but I AM. Idk why, sometimes just dont feel like talking with anyone and i want to stay alone. Nobody is perfect, i dont ask too much from my friends. Seriously, after some matters, i starting wonder if there is a need for having so many BEST friends. But i just cant leave themmmm... I love them. But yeah, even a friend there has an ' end ' . Love i dont fucking bother anymore.. Family, it goes quite smoothly if i dont say out my father still love my mother and yet my mother dont love my father ANYMORE. This is like a secret that i only know!! Life is miserable..... People only see me like so childish, like a chao ah lian or whatever. I dont fucking care. I know i am who i am. I'm thinking what doing what, none of their business (: So just fuck off. Some of my problems cant use words to express out, only i know, that's enough. 我宁愿被你讨厌, 也不要你可怜我!! That's me, Tzewei. A girl that you forever wont know what she's thinking.

人生有太多的矛盾了, 有时候我自己说些什么我也不懂.. 我只是让你们看了我很感性的一面, 可是你们永远都不知道: 我理智起来, 比任何人更理智, 更成熟.......

Anyway, i'm a bitch whore if you dont know me well. If you know me well, I'M STILL A BITCH(: