24.7.11

I just feel like inside i've just lost who i am.


I wish i'd never grown up, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts. I really thought i've alrd get over you . And u this bastard, till u came back to band that day, everything changed. I know that i still cant get over u. My heart skip so fast when i saw you. I act like nothing but my whole body was shaking. U told me that i can find a better guy, there is one, and i dont know how to let the guy in!! Everyone tells me to let go u, u think so easy? It has been one year plus.. Please, just fuck off from my life. Dont ever let me see u again.

I was trying to keep everything to myself, and it's like fuck. Say out is better to keep things to myself. Love sucks, boy sucks. I just feel like inside, i've just lost who i am. Tzewei? Tzewei? Tzewei? Who is Tzewei? The emo Tzewei? Or the cheerful Tzewei?

]

I dont know why recently i stalk u more than him? I think, i have a slight feeling to u? But i just cant get over him. I still miss him? Everything just remind me of him!! I want to try with u, but i scared i cant get over him. Somehow i still miss him, the bastard. I'm afraid u will like him, just come and go; giving me all those fucking empty promises. I dont fucking deserve this right? I deserve a guy who treat me better right? I listen to ' Just the way u are ' when i feel down, and i'll feel better? why? I still cant forget the pain that he gave me.. Love is pain, lies? U seemed to hope too much. Dont get ur hopes up too high please. It hurts. I just dont want to hurt u........... And stop sending me those fucking msgs to me! I hate it..... It hurts. I hurt u, i hurt myself as well.. Imma a bitch.. 不自爱的人根本不值得别人爱. This is what he said to me, i dont deserve you. Right? I'm a bitch. A fucking bitch.


可不可以有个人 可以看穿我的懦弱、我的坚強
可不可以有个人 可以安撫我所有伤口
可不可以有个人 能夠明白我的笑容 是真心还是勉強
可不可以有个人 能夠陪著我安心的睡去
可不可以有个人 就這样牵著我的手 说:我不会丟下你一个人的