26.7.11

Ottoke!?


Shit, i'm getting nervous for the competition tmrw. I think we choose the wrong song, it's so diff for both of us to sing. Keep singing out of tune and forgetting lyrics. Esp me, i'm sorry uh Cheryl ): After the first rehearsal i cried, for forgetting the lyrics and sing out of tune. And my throat like going to sick !!!! !@#$%^&*()(*&^%#@! I sucks yea? Err, hope tmrw will be shun shun li li! PLEASE T^T

Anw, finally told him abt jr. I asked him not to get the hopes up too high, and he replied ' dont get the hopes up too high that i will give up on u coz i wont ' LOL i so emo these few days. Keep crying. Ottoke?! What should i do?! Everything just sucks. CA is coming v soon... i should prepare for it now.... :x Going batam this Sat!! Gonna forget everything and enjoy myself there! wooots :) Haha dk what to write.. so end here bah!

Short post, nights...