9.8.11

Worthless.


oh gosh, too many things happened in these few months. Really cannot take it -.- Hmm, i know i got abit too sensitive. But i realised i very extra sometimes. Kay, i not in mood also. Thanks Akosua, Gibson, Halim for cheering me up. Idk you guys will read this not. But really thank you. I really appreciate it:) Thank you guys for being there for me whenever i sad or happy. Thanks Akosua for trying to cheer me up though u urself are emoing. I'll be there for u no matter what. I know it's tough to let go, but u can do it right? I know u can :) You need times yea. Let bygones be bygones, what over is over. You have all of us to care for u. If u cant let him go, how are u gonna move on with ur new life. There's a rainbow after rain. Life is up and down and it sucks at times. But u will get what u want v soon. Life is too short and it doesnt rewind, so cherish what u have now:) These are what zp and halim told me. Cheer up^^ I love u!! Gibson uh, my idiot ex LOL :) Thanks for being retarded and funny just to make both of us laugh:) And also sorry for always cold replies and bully u, but u know i love u right? Hais, zebra is gonna whack u>< Just kidding. Aiya thanks for everything la. I know u're going to cry if u read this. So touched right? Hahaha :D And Halim, thanks for always giving me advice that are useful to me. Thanks for not hating me because i always piss u off >< Thanks for everything. U know i know la ^^ I dont type here later u down there act shy again. I really appreciate what u gave to me and i know u will read this cause u stalk me!!!! :) Too bad the cookies sell at the cake shop under my house nvr sell alrd. Treat u KOI next time ok? Love u<3 as a big brother :)
Hi you this idiot who keep giving false hope to me. Who do u think you are? You are just a piece of shit. I cant forget u in one year time, then two years? or three years? or even longer. I dont mind, as long as i can fucking forget u :) I know i cant take one more step towards u, cause all the waiting is regret....... You lost the i loved the most. And look at the pict above, u know what u'd said to me before, i worthless right? dont regret if i do anything stupid, it's all ur fault:) I'm starting my new life, if u all know what i mean heheheheeehe. I so zai omg!! O_O woohoo BYE AND NIGHTS PEEPS :D