4.12.11

I'm back.


Hi guys, im back to blogging :D Haha! Lets start this post with a quote "When face with a challenge, look for a way, not a way out - David Weatherford " Im trying to encourage myself to face the challenges, trying to cheer myself up to handle all these shits. Nothing is perfect and everything hurts. Actually there's nothing happen, but im just mentally tired. I was working as a part time for the past two weeks. I swear, money is NOT EASY to earn. You gotta watch your money and not to use so much :p I mean ME ): but i have so many things to buy! Grr. So yah life is good but have a lot of thoughts lately. Sometimes i just cry for no reason. Life sucks at times.   Im just gonna be strong and deal with it.

Anyways, went to Maha Bodhi to watch their concert yesterday! Saw Mr Yap<3 He's so cute! I miss Mr Poh and Mr Yap, thought im not really close to them. So yes, like what i heard fro Mr Yeo, Maha Bodhi's band is great! And their concerts was awesome. I wish our band can be as cool as them.

And yes, my diet plan will start tmrw because someone keep complaining that im fat zz! Haaha but i really gained a lot of weight and yah i need to eat lesser and do more exercise from tdy onward! I will force my brother to play badminton and asked my kakak to jog with me! Hehe, gtg now, buhbyes:)